- A wholesome family-oriented environment
- Best value with activities for the entire family, regardless of age, income or ability
- Improved overall health
- Increased ability to cope with stress
- Increased productivity
- Complimentary group wellness classes
- Personal training options
- Equipment orientations
- Beginner exercise and other wellness programs for all ages
- Reduced fees for many other YMCA programs
- Memberships include unlimited facility use
- Convenience of child care makes it easy to work-out
- Free family events and special programs that encourage family unity
- Volunteer Opportunities – research shows that volunteering can improve your health
- Access to YMCAs nation-wide (nominal charge may apply at some locations)
- Full use of facility and specialty fitness equipment
- Free Technogym orientations and fitness consultations to help you set and achieve your goals
- Free group exercise and indoor cycling classes
- Kids Corner program, where your children are cared for in a safe, nurturing environment while you use the facility
- A positive community dedicated to helping you learn new things and achieve a balance of spirit, mind and body
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority registration and reduced fees for healthy living programs, birthday parties, camp and more
- Membership privileges at over 2,000 YMCAs across the U.S. and Canada*
- Volunteer opportunities
*During travel, your YMCA membership card entitles you to visit more than 2,000 locations across the country and worldwide.
Some guest fees and restrictions may apply. For details visit ymca.net
Types of Memberships and Pricing
- Teen (12-18): $25 per month
- Adult (19-65): $42 per month
- Active older adult (Age 66 and older): $37 per month
- Family: $72 per month (Up to two adults and any dependents under 24 years of age, living in the same household)
- No join fee, no contracts
Download a membership registration form. - Spanish form facilidad de afilacion formulario de inscripcion
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people learn, grow and thrive. Our programs and services are available to everyone regardless of ability to pay.
Financial assistance is available to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.
Deployment can be a stressful and uncertain time for our nation’s servicemen and women and their families. In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support during this difficult period. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active duty personnel at independent duty stations and their families as approved by their military service headquarters
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed active duty personnel
- Eligibility is for Title 10 personnel only.
To receive membership benefits from the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative, eligible military families and personnel should follow these steps:
- Contact Military OneSource at MilitaryOneSource.com or 800.342.9647 to confirm eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
- Visit your local YMCA and speak to the membership director.
- Complete and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (generally your Deployment Orders or Military Services Headquarters approval letter) to your YMCA for verification.