- A wholesome family-oriented environment
- Best value with activities for the entire family, regardless of age, income or ability
- Improved overall health
- Increased ability to cope with stress
- Increased productivity
- Complimentary group wellness classes
- Personal training options
- Equipment orientations
- Beginner exercise and other wellness programs for all ages
- Reduced fees for many other YMCA programs
- Memberships include unlimited facility use
- Convenience of child care makes it easy to work-out (additional fee)
- Free family events and special programs that encourage family unity
- Volunteer Opportunities – research shows that volunteering can improve your health
- Access to YMCAs nation-wide (nominal charge may apply at some locations)
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Outdoor Sport Court for Basketball/Inline Hockey
- Outdoor swimming pool for lap and recreational swimming
- TRX group training (additional fee)
- Child watch facilities (additional fee)
- Full use of facility and specialty fitness equipment
- Free orientations and/or eight week program with one of our Total Health Coaches to help you set and achieve your goals Programs that improve health and well-being for people of all age and ability levels
- Free adult wellness classes. Including: Zumba, studio cycle, yoga, Pilates and more
- A positive community dedicated to helping you learn new things and achieve a balance of spirit, mind and body
- Priority registration and reduced fees for youth sports, swim lessons, healthy living programs, birthday parties, camp and more
- Membership privileges at over 2,000 YMCAs across the U.S. and Canada*
- Volunteer opportunities
*During travel, your YMCA membership card entitles you to visit more than 2,000 locations across the country and worldwide.
Some guest fees and restrictions may apply. For details visit ymca.net
Family Membership: Up to two adults plus any dependents under the age of 24 living in the same household
Adult Membership: One adult between the ages of 19-65 years old
Senior Membership: Age 66 and older
Teen Membership: Youth between the ages of 12-18 years old
Download a membership registration form here.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people learn, grow and thrive. Our programs and services are available to everyone regardless of ability to pay.
Financial assistance is available to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.
Deployment can be a stressful and uncertain time for our nation’s servicemen and women and their families. In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support during this difficult period. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active duty personnel at independent duty stations and their families as approved by their military service headquarters
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed active duty personnel
- Eligibility is for Title 10 personnel only.
To receive membership benefits from the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative, eligible military families and personnel should follow these steps:
- Contact Military OneSource at MilitaryOneSource.com or 800.342.9647 to confirm eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
- Visit your local YMCA and speak to the membership director.
- Complete and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (generally your Deployment Orders or Military Services Headquarters approval letter) to your YMCA for verification.