The Y. For a better us.
We're not asking for much, we're just asking for your support.
Do you want to donate money that will have an immediate effect on the betterment of the lives and well-being of individuals in our community?
Learn More and GIVE here.
Our Mission Statement: The Channel Islands YMCA is a charitable organization providing programs based upon Christian principles to men, women and children of all ages, races, religious beliefs and economic status to develop and enrich the spirit, mind, and body
The Montecito Family YMCA offers some amazing amenities:
- Friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and professional staff
- Large Wellness Center
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Free Weights & Circuit Machines
- Exercise Studio
- 100+ programs and classes
- Towel Service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Heated 25-yard pool
- Pool depth of 3 1/2 feet to 6 feet
- Lifeguards always on duty
- Dry Sauna
- Child Watch for members
- Basketball Court
- Outdoor 1/10 mile Running/Walking Track
- After-School Care programming
- On-site Licensed Preschool
- Social Space
- Best value with activities for the entire family, regardless of age, income or ability.
- A wholesome family-oriented environment.
- Three 1-hour YFIT sessions with a personal trainer to provide you with a personalized fitness solution based on your goals.
- Two 1-hour equipment orientation sessions with a personal trainer to teach you proper excercise form and safe equipment use; an integral step to your overall fitness success.
- Access to America's largest provider of child care.
- Financial assistance to ensure that no one is denied access due to inability to pay.
Explore our site or download a free guest pass to learn more about the benefits of membership and the programs that we offer at the Montecito Family YMCA. We look forward to seeing you!