Covid-19 Health & Safety
After a long quarantine, we are finally opening our doors! Before you enter our facility, make sure to first print, sign, and bring this waiver with you when you visit the gym. Additionally, please review the new policies and procedures we have implemented to keep you, your family, and our staff safe. Protect yourself and your fellow community by following these hygiene practices.
New Policies to Prevent Covid-19
The health of our community is our priority. As we open our facilities, we want to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff. We ask that you please follow our guidelines as we work to prevent Covid-19 in our community.
Covid-19 Policy and Procedures
What to Expect
- Before you arrive members will need to fill out a Covid-19 waiver and bring it signed to the branch.
- Pools and group exercise will be open and available through reservations online. Reservations can be made 24 hours prior to arriving.
- Please bring a towel, mat, filled water bottle, mask before you enter the facility.
- Members will self-scan at the Welcome Desk prior to entry.
- Safety signage and placards have been placed throughout the facility to ensure cleaning practices for members and staff.
- Masks not needed for fully vaccinated members indoors.
Cleaning and Pool Policies
- Each facility underwent a deep cleaning prior to reopening with an outside contractor that used electrostatic sprayers.
- YMCA staff members will clean surfaces and equipment routinely using EPA and CDC approved cleaning products to both clean and disinfect.
- Prior to reopening each morning the YMCA will be cleaned by outside contractors who have training and products for COVID-19 elimination.
- All members are asked to wipe down equipment before and after use.
At this time lap lanes and therapy pool areas are reservation only. Reservation can be made online up to 24 hour prior.Pool Reservations