Birthday Parties at the YMCA
Celebrate your child's special day with fun and games at the Y!
At the Montecito Family YMCA, child care means more than supervising your children.
Your child will enjoy high-quality care focused on providing a safe, supportive and fun environment. Our Child Care programs offer quality full or partial-day care for children in Kindergarten to the 8thgrade.
Our trained child-care professionals provide your child with a safe and structured setting through supervised recreational activities. Your child’s safety is our priority, so all of our staff are CPR, AED and First-Aid Certified and undergo a thorough background check prior to employment.
Your child will be taught the Four Core Values of the Y:
- Honesty: Being honest, dependable and loyal
- Respect: Living the Golden Rule, accepting others, showing courtesy and manners
- Responsibility: Being accountable and doing one’s best
- Caring: Being kind, compassionate and understanding, showing love and charity to others
As the nation’s largest child care provider, the YMCA is committed to meet the needs of families by offering safe, accessible and affordable child care to all. Financial assistance is available to qualifying families to ensure no child is without quality care due to financial constraints.
After School Care
Afterschool Care at the YMCA is a child care program offered throughout the school year for kids in Kindergarten to the 8thgrade. Our focus on safety, health, social growth and academic enhancement provides a variety of programmatic and activity options to explore and develop their interests and talents.
YMCA After School Care provides:
- Learning models that engage critical thinking skills
- Nutrition and arts education, STEM-related and physical activities
- Supervised recreational activities
- Homework assistance from trained YMCA staff
- Socializing and long-lasting friendships
- An opportunity to enhance your child’s development, growth and self-confidence
We have full or part-time options for before and after school to meet your child care needs. Financial assistance for qualifying families ensures no child is without quality care due to financial constraints
School's Out Care
When School is Out, the Y is In!
No school? No problem! When school is out for seasonal breaks and holidays, we’re here for parents with a full day of care in School’s Out Camps. Parents have a peace of mind knowing their children have access to safe and quality child care environment when not in school.
At the Y, children will enjoy an action-packed day of fun, games, field trips and activities. All activities are based on the Y’s character development values and supervised under the watchful eyes of trained YMCA counselors. Your camper will make new friends, gain confidence, and expand their horizons.
For more information, Contact Us