Online Account Access
How do I log onto My Y Account?
Click here to log in and follow the simple steps below.
If you have accessed your online account before, enter your account email address and password then click the Login button
** If you have never accessed your online account please click on the Forget your Password? link to have a new password sent to the email address linked with your account. PLEASE do not create a new account as doing so will duplicate your account. You’ll need to use the email address you gave at the Welcome Center. Please call your branch if you are unable to proceed for any reason.
Once you have logged in, click on the My Account button on the new screen to begin accessing your online account and the many features
How do I make an Online Payment? (use this to make a payment on any past due amount or to pay ahead on any payment plan that you have established)
Under Payment Details, select the “Pay on Account” link
- On the next screen please input the payment amount you would like to make on the item with the balance due and click on the Continue button
- On the next screens, please review your payment for today and click the Continue/Next buttons
- One final screen will come up for you to review the amount you are paying today. If everything looks accurate please click the Proceed to Checkout button
- On the next screen you will input your payment information, you may select Credit Card or Electronic Check. If the billing information or payer is different from what is shown, please select Add New Billing Information to update. Once you have input your payment information click on the Next button.
**Helpful tip to make your online payment faster for your next visit, save your Credit Card or Electronic Check information for future online transactions
Thank you for making your payment, on the next screen you will have access to View/Print your receipt for your personal documentation.
How do I view and print previous receipts?
From your Account Options main page, under “Payment Details”, select the “List of Account Payments” link.
- From here you will be able to view any payments made on your account. To view a specific receipt click on the Receipt Number to the right of the payment.
- Your receipt from that particular payment will appear. To print just click on the Printer Friendly Version link
How do I view and print tax receipts or a report showing my reimbursable childcare payments?
- From your Account Options main page, under “Account Activity”, select the “Print Tax Receipts” link
- From here you will be able to view and print your Tax Receipt for tax or Flex Spending Reimbursement purposes. First select the current tax year you want to run the receipt for. Then move any participating child and the Account Payer’s name by selecting each name in the “Available Family Members” box then click the right arrow to move them to the “Selected Family Members” box. The click on “Run Report”
- The system will then generate a report for all payments made for your YMCA Childcare/DayCamp participation in that tax year.
*Please note regarding tax receipts: Child Care programs can span multiple years. Please ensure your claims include eligible and/or unclaimed amount only. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before making any decision or taking any action
How do I update my EFT payment information?
- From your Account Options main page, under “Payment Details” select the “Change Auto-Billing Information” link.
- Next to the Receipt Number for your current Y Club enrollment, click on the “Edit” link.
- On the new screen your current EFT payment information will appear, select which payment method you would like to use for future EFT auto-draft payments.
- Input your new EFT payment information and click the Submit button
- Once you have updated your EFT payment information, on the next screen your new information should appear, please review for accuracy. All your future EFT payments will auto-draft from your updated account information.