Play Soccer at the Y
Registration is now closed, join us next season for youth soccer!
Fall Youth Soccer
Registration is now closed.
Open to Grades: Pre-K, Kinder, 1st-6th
Fees: $79 Facility Member, $99 Program Member
Session Dates: Sept 6 – Nov 8
Practice and Games Day/Times:
- Pre-K: Tuesdays 3:30-4pm practice, 4-4:30pm games
- Kinder: Tuesdays 4:30-5pm practice, 5-5:30pm games
- Grades 1-3: Thursdays 3:30-4pm practice, 4-4:45pm games
- Grades 4-6: Thursdays 4:45-5:15pm, 5:15-6pm games
Go for the goal! This program gives players the opportunity to learn and enjoy soccer in a positive and fun environment. Your game and practice will all take place on the same day.
Make the Goal!
More than three million children play soccer in the United States. Soccer is a great sport for many reasons. It’s fast moving, easy to learn and very little equipment is needed.
Soccer at the Y:
- Has multiple age levels
- Is open to both girls and boys
- Emphasizes play in a fair, positive and fun way
- Provides a weekly practice and a game on Saturday during the season
YMCA staff and volunteer coaches will help your kids get in the game and enjoy the experience!
Coaches will collaborate with parents to schedule practices.