When you join a Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope and opportunity:
Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people learn, grow and thrive in order to strengthen the community. Our programs and services are available to everyone regardless of ability to pay. Financial assistance is available.
At the Y, we have no contracts. If your membership isn’t meeting your needs, we would love to hear about it to learn ways we can improve. To end your membership, all that is required is a 30-day written notice.
A free benefit to all Y members! Our FIT trainers will guide you through our three-step program to encourage your success. Find out more.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). Find out more.
• A wholesome family-oriented environment
• Child care, included with family membership
• Three complimentary Y Fit sessions with personal trainers
• Equipment orientation
• Use of basketballs, volleyballs and other equipment
• Over 105 exercise classes each week
• A generous availability for lap swim and recreational swim
• Guest privileges
• Membership privileges at over 2,500 YMCAs across the U.S. and Canada*
• Reduced fees for programs
Fitness Classes - over 105 classes per week including:
• TechnoGym® strength training equipment
• State-of-the-art cardio equipment
• Complete free-weight room
• 25-yard, six-lane, indoor, heated pool
• Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and pickleball
• Group wellness studio
• Teen center for clubs, meetings and socialization
• Cycling studio with Keiser Cycles
• Outdoor gazebo, barbecue and bocce court
• Free wifi
*Two adults and dependents under 24 years of age (claimed on income taxes)
living in the same household. Other adults living in the same household may be
added to a family membership only for an additional $25 per person
Fees: Included in family membership
10-Visit Pass: $25 facility member
We provide your child with a safe and nurturing environment while you work on your overall health and wellness.