Find Your Summer Vibes
Summer Camp registration now open
General Camp Information
Summer Camp Registration
Location and Hours
Specialty Day Camp is located at Ventura Family YMCA
Rainbow and Voyager Day Camps are located at Poinsettia
Adventure Day Camp is located at Elmhurst
Day Camp runs from 9am to 4pm with extended hours from 7-9am and 4-6pm offered at no additional charge.
Everyone Is Welcome!
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Applications are available at the front desk. Available until funds run out.
5 reasons to send your kids to our Y this Summer:
- ADVENTURE: Summer camp is all about a wide variety of new experiences and exploring the outdoors. YMCA camps have a new adventure for every child and teen.
- HEALTHY FUN: Day camps offer fun, stimulating activities that engage the body and mind. Camps also help children and teens learn the importance of nutrition to help improve their healthy eating habits.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: While in the welcoming environment of camp, youth have a chance to learn new skills as well as develop confidence and independence by taking on new responsibilities and challenges. Camps offer cognitive learning and social-emotional development opportunities for achievement.
- FRIENDSHIPS: Amidst the fun of camp games, songs, swimming, canoeing and talent shows, campers meet new friends and strengthen existing friendships. The bonds formed at camp are important and lasting for many youth.
- MEMORIES: Summer camp is an unforgettable experience that will give each camper memories (and camp traditions) that will last a lifetime. Youth return to school with plenty of camp stories to share!
At Y Camp, the possibilities are endless! Y Summer Day Camps provide children and teens with supervised activities that cultivate values, develop skills, nurture relationships and actively explore children’s imagination. Our wide variety of programs provides something for everyone!
Rainbow Camp: June 17 – August 16
This camp is designed for the younger camper. The program provides a great introduction to group skills, nature and the Day Camp experience.
Voyager Camp: June 17 – August 16
Join us for a fun-packed summer. Campers will experience activities that will help them learn, grow and create memories with new friends. Campers will be challenged by this intermediate camp.
Adventure Camp: June 17 – August 16
On-the-go day camp for kids. This program offers activities and multiple eld trips each week.
Specialty camps are designed to challenge campers and open the door to new and fun activities. Students will be separated according to their age and ability. To see an overview of our Specialty Camp activities, click here.
Splash Camp: June 17-21, June 24-28, July 1-5, August 5-9, August 12-16
Campers will participate in swim lessons, learn water safety and stay wet with water activities geared to their level. Swim attire is required. *No camp July 4
Arts & Crafts Camp: July 8 – 12
Campers will experience a wide variety of artistic styles and mediums, with the freedom to showcase their own work. On Friday, parents will be invited to see an art exhibit from their child’s week of creativity.
Cooking Camp: July 15 – 19
Your chef will have a chance to explore and learn a variety of cooking skills in a hands-on environment. They will learn healthy eating habits, how to follow recipes, and how to safely navigate the kitchen. Chefs will make their snacks and lunch each day.
Dance Camp: July 22 – 26
Participants will experience a week of dance by learning pop dance styles and ways of expression through dancing. The week will end with a recital to showcase their newly found skills.
Sports camps are a great place for your active kid. Each day, campers will learn new skills, freshen up their existing talents and learn how to be a team player! Whether campers are beginners or are all-stars, this is the place for them! Campers will work on skills based on their level of ability.
Hoops Camp: July 8 – 12
Slam dunk your way through camp! Participants will practice basic drills that will teach them the fundamentals of basketball. Campers will shoot, work on their defense, and put all their skills to the test in scrimmages.
Junior Sluggers Camp: July 15 – 19
Hit a home run with this camp! Campers will learn the fundamentals of baseball through basic skills and daily scrimmages. Participants will work on hitting, catching, throwing and base running.
Soccer Camp: July 22 – 26
Campers will build skills through drills, team meetings and teamwork. Morning and afternoon sessions will include games and scrimmages.
Sports of All Sorts: July 29 – August 2
Campers will participate in morning and afternoon sports clinics, including soccer, basketball, baseball and ag football, as well as other sports-related games and scrimmages.
View our Summer Camp Guide for a complete listing of our Summer Camp offerings and programs!
American Camp Association Certified
Camp is more than a place, it is an experience that gives kids a world of good.
The American Camp Association is a community of nationally recognized standards focusing primarily on the health, safety, and risk management aspects of a camp’s operation