ON COURSE FOR CHANGE
14th Annual Montecito Golf Tournament
Join the Montecito Family YMCA's 14th Annual Golf Tournament on Friday, May 19 at the Glen Annie Golf Club. All net proceeds from this fundraiser go toward our Open Doors Scholarship Program, which provides activities such as camps, youth sports and senior health and wellness.
- Registration begins at 11:00am
- Noon shotgun
Includes on course food and drink & evening reception dinner.
TITLE SPONSOR - $10,000 + Golf Swag purchase (minimum $25.00 per golfer)
• Exclusive title sponsor recognition on the website and all event marketing materials.
• Three Foursomes: includes lunch, on course food & drink, and tournament reception.
• Mulligan packages for all players included.
• Twelve additional non-player admissions to the tournament reception.
• VIP check-in and parking for title sponsor players.
• Prominent signage on title sponsor hole where giveaways may be distributed.
• Title sponsor will the opportunity to provide an exclusive golfer gift with their logo.
• Special thank you gift package for title sponsor players.
• Title sponsor opening remarks opportunity.
FAMILY SPONSOR - $5,000
• Two Foursomes, includes lunch, on course food & drink, and tournament reception.
• Eight additional non-player admissions to the tournament reception.
• Recognition on our website.
• Opportunity to distribute promotional information.
• Prominent signage on feature sponsor hole where giveaways may be distributed.
YOUTH SUPPORTER - $2,500
• One Foursome, includes lunch, on course food & drink, and Tournament Reception.
• Four additional non-player admissions to the Tournament Reception.
• Two (2) corporate tee signs.
• Foursome - $800
• Individual Golfer - $200
• Tee sign - $150
Select 'CONTINUE WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT' and complete the contact information to finalize purchase.
THANK YOUR TO OUR SPONSORS:
Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians
D.A. Davidson & Co.
American Riviera Bank
Big Green Cleaning Company